Tuesday, June 3, 2008

TAG I'M IT

Okay, I've been tagged. Here's how to play the game of tag. Post these rules on your blog. List 3 Joys, 3 Fears, 3 Goals, 3 Current Obsessions/Collections, 3 Random Surprising Fact About Me. Then tag 5 others at the end of your blog by leaving their names.

3 Joys...
1. My family
2. Living life to it's fullest!
3. Reading

3Fears....
1. Dying
2. Someone close to me dying
3. Not having control of a situation.

3 Goals...
1. Wanting to learn how to have more Faith
2. Being a better mother
3. Wanting to clean my house more:)

3 Current Obsessions/Collections
1. Blogging
2. Reading the Twilight series
3. Gardening/ planting flowers


3 Random Facts about myself.....
1. I have serious issues about leaving my children.
2. I love to call my Grandma Norma every night and check in with her.
3. I love to feel wanted and love to help others!

Tag... Bonnie, Autumn, Jacci

1 comments:

Bonnie said...

Aaaahhh! Sorry didn't know about this one....I'm on it in a few days...I'm a little tagged out for a moment! Thanks for thinking of me...I love learning the little things about you!!