Monday, June 16, 2008

A-Z Tag

A-Z Now You Know Me- I've been tagged :)
A: attatched or single? Attached for almost 10 yeARS
B: best friend? Autumn and Danyette
C: cake or pie? Cake
D: day of choice? Saturday
E: essential item? call phone
F: favorite color? Red
G: gummy bears or worms? Bears if they are cinnamon and chocolate covered
H: Hometown? Salina, Utah
I: favorite indulgence?Chocolate covered cinnamon Bears
J: January or July? Jul, love the heat!!
K: Kids? 3- two daughters-K'Leigh and Hannah, one boy- McKay
L: Life isn't complete without? My husband, my kids
M: marriage date? October 23, 1998
N: number of brothers and sisters? 1 Sister and 1 Brothers
O: oranges or apples? Apples
P: Phobias? Everything:)
Q: Quote? "You just need to have Faith"
R: reasons to smile? My family all of it, extended and close
S: season of choice? Summer
T: tag 3 people? anyone that wants to!
U: unknown fact about me? I am a worrier- haha
V: vegetable? Peas, especially fresh from the garden
W: worst habit? Worrying about everything
X: x-ray or ultrasound? Ultrasound, because babies are much better than broken bones.
Y: your favorite food? Mexican
Z: zodiac sign? Taurus

0 comments: