Friday, June 20, 2008

A day in the SUN

After our trip to see Grandpa Mike, we traveled down to Lehi. It was Garet's friend birthday party. I loved being with the family. It feels like we are never get to see them for very long, but there always great visits.
K'Leigh and Camry
I can not believe that they are three and half years apart.
They are such good friends and they are always so glad to see each other.
Garet, McKay and Jace
They are all three months apart starting with Mckay then Garet and then Jace. I love that my kids all have cousins to play with they love each other so much!!

It did not take long Hannah to find her Auntie Autumn. She and Maddie played in the baby pool together!
Uncle Trent and Jace had to catch some raze while they had a chance.
Grandma was always willing to help. She was so excited to see the kids and so were they.
We love seeing all of our family.

2 comments:

Autumn said...

Lovin the picture of me! Yuck! Didn't even know you took it! Glad you guys could come. We had so much fun! Wish you had a picture of Hannah and Trent coming out of the big slide! She is so brave! Always love to see you and the kids!

Bonnie said...

So glad you guys could come!! Shame on me...I still haven't posted this yet!! Your a blogging maniac these days!!