Saturday, June 14, 2008

French Braids


Look who is a big girl now! I was at girls camp and Trent went North with the kids, so once again Auntie Autumn stepped in and played mommy. (She always does better than me anyways!)
She got the two year old monster to stay still long enough to get her hair in french braids.
I love them so much and I can not believe that she is that big!


I guess K'Leigh and Camry thought it was pretty neat that they all matched!
I am a little partial but she is pretty dang cute, and thank you to a wonderful Auntie for taking such good care of my kido's :)

2 comments:

Autumn said...

She is a little dolly! LOVE that baby! It turned out so good...I love doing their hair! Oh..and WHATEVER on doing a better job thingy! You're the best!

Rochelle said...

Autumn does an awesome hairdo!