Saturday, June 14, 2008

Girls Camp 2008

This year they asked me to go to girls camp as the assistant camp director. I was more than happy to go, we were just going as a ward and so we only had about ten girls that went.
It was so much fun because two of my good friends also went as leaders, Misty Shaw and her beautiful baby Alivia. Then me and Danyette got to spend a lot of time together, with her leaving it was so special to spend these last few days with a wonderful friend.This is all of us after our three mile hike!
In this picture there are four leaders and six girls. It was kind of nice to have so many leaders.
We just happened to be at camp on Friday the 13th, we had a few interesting things happen, one of our girls had heat stroke and got very dehydrated then she had a seizure. She got a ride to the hospital in the ambulance. Then two people coming up for testimony meeting got pulled over. It was a little exciting but we are thankful Kurlayna is okay today.

Danyette, Alivia, Misty and Me. We had so much fun!!

This was last day and right before we went home!
We were so excited for showers and the warm weather!

6 comments:

Autumn said...

How fun! I love girls camp! I bet you had tons of fun holding that cute baby for 3 days! Lucky!

Rochelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rochelle said...

Don't we all look so cute. Thank you so much for your help at camp. We loved having you there :)

Jacci said...

fun! I have always loved girls camp!!

Rochelle said...

Looks like fun! I can't believe they let a baby go!

Bonnie said...

I'm glad you had fun! I'm actually looking forward to going! Love how her baby always had a bow on!!