Tuesday, June 17, 2008

20 year Tag

20 Years Ago
I was eight years old and living in Cost Mesa, California. Just got baptized by my uncle Ron.

10 Years Ago
About to meet the man of my dreams. We did a lot of fun stuff together!
We Got married October 23, 1998
We went on awesome Honeymoon to Florida
We had a lot of fun nights with our friends and bomb fires, bunny chasing, and anything else we could think up to do:)

5 Years Ago
February 2003 we moved to Paradiseloved - Bullfrog Marina at Lake Powell!!
We had K'Leigh age three and McKay almost one !
It was fun to live by the water, we met a lot of wonderful people and a day does not go by that we do not think about it!!

3 Years Ago
We moved to Salina Utah
We were excited about having other kids for our kids to play with!
I was pregnant with Hannah.
We had a great time meeting all of our new wonderful friends.

1 year ago
I went to Kansas to see my baby sister Torri
Trent kept the kids for whole week by himself !
We spent a lot of time in the water anywhere and everywhere!

So far this year...
We went to Hawaii
K'Leigh finished up Second Grade, McKay finished up Kindergarten!
Hannah loves her mommy time !!
We are planning on spending a lot of time in the water again this year:)

Yesterday I....
Played with Hannah
Got ready for my big kids to come home from Grandparents house!!
Cleaned there room for them!

Today I....
Going to get my kids Ya!
Going to see Mike at the Hospital
Taking the kids swimming
Going home

Tomorrow I ......
Take kids swimming
Clean up after there vacation to grandma's
Mow my lawn
Weed the gravel

In the next year....
Try to help the family get a plan to get out of debt???
Love my kids every chance I can....
Try to be a better mother

0 comments: