Saturday, June 21, 2008

Another good time in the water!!

Our family enjoyed a night at the pool with the Rosquist,Seals and Heath family.
We were celebrating Dylan's Birthday.
We love all of our adopted family, it's nice when your away from all of your family, to have good stand ins.

This is McKay, I can not believe that he just picked up where he left off last year. He is even more mobile because he has grown a foot I swear!!
He loves to stay under water for as long as he can:)
K'leigh also loves the water! Maybe it is all the years at the lake.
My kids would not get out of the pool, they were all cleaned up and I thought I was on the way out the door and McKay jumps in one more time!! I think they have Gills that come out in the summer:)K'Leigh and her dad having a good old water fight!Hannah was a little bit of a stinker tonight. She thought she was so big, she went off the diving board, went down the slide so she thought, "I can get out of this floatie!"
Yes she pulled herself over to the wall and proceeds to get out of it! I have no idea what I am going to do with my three fish!:)
This is my kind of night swimming. Me and Hannah love holding Baby Dax!!
This Baby Dax or as some call him Fat Freddie!!
His real name is Fred Dax Rosquist
He is the most lovable, happiest baby I have ever seen.
Thanks for letting us play with your baby!!

1 comments:

Kurt and Tara Heath said...

You are always welcome to be part of our family!! We love having you here! I disagree about Fred being the cutest baby- I am pretty sure Gavin takes the cake!! HA HA dont tell Krista I said that!!!

Love ya
Tara