Friday, May 30, 2008

Sharing in some fun with the neighbors!


Some of our back neighbors got a new water slide and they invited the kids over to play!
It was great! K'Leigh going down the slide!

I opened the back door to check on the kids and Hannah saw what was going on, I shut the door and was talking to Trent and then went looking for Hannah, she went through the doggy door, and was on her way over there. So I ran and got a suit and swim diaper. She LOVED it and thought it was so fun!

McKay's favorite part the squirt gun!

I tried to get her to come home and she was having none of it. Even with BLUE lips, she is a crack up.

8 comments:

Rochelle said...

Dang that looks like fun! I don't know if I could've just watched!

Amy B. said...

You have great nieghbors! looks fun.
Hannah is a cutie. R U going in July to our family gathering?

Autumn said...

That water slide is awesome! Now I want a new one! Love the blue lips! ...your strawberry sensation looks SO good! Laura is making it for us tonight! Yahoo!

Amy B. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy B. said...

Hey tanya,
Your blog is soooo cute. I just started my own blog and i wanted to know where you and all your sister in laws get it from. Me and my friends really want to know!
Luv ya, Mady

Natelli Johnston said...

Hey there! thought i would stop by and say hi. cute family! and that strawberry dessert below looks delectable :)

Bonnie said...

That looks like tons of fun!! I don't think I could have gotten any of my kids to come in either!!

Camryn said...

that sounds so fun we had a water slide but it wasn't that big