Thursday, May 29, 2008

Strawberry Whipped Sensation


So I found this yummy recipe, and I thought I would share it with you guys!
4 cups fresh Strawberries, divided
1 can (14 oz.) Sweetened condensed milk
1/4 c. lemon juice
1 tub cool whip
8 Oreo's
1 Tbsp. butter, melted
Line 8x4 inch loaf pan with foil. Mash 2 cups of strawberries in large bowl. Stir in sweetened condensed milk, juice and 2 cups of the cool whip; pour into pan.

Top with combined chopped cookies and butter, press into mixture. Cover.

Freeze at least 6 hours. To serve, invert onto plate. Remove foil. Frost with remaining cool whip. Top with remaining strawberries, sliced.

Just a suggestion if you don't eat it all I think it needs to go back in the freezer. We put it in the fridge and it kind of melted.


Trent wants me to make a blog just for us bloggers to exchange recipes. He wants variety, I guess! Anyone interested let me know.

4 comments:

mason said...

K, that looks way yummy!! I will definetly have to try that one!!

Amy B. said...

ok i have read some recipe blogs
i will get the but we need to try them and post our own. They have to qualify in categories like EASY or stuff my kids will eat(not corn dogs) you get me Amy

Tiffany P. said...

Hey Tanya, it's Tiff, I'm always down for a good recipe swap!

Bonnie said...

Yum!! I am copying that down now and going to the store tomorrow!! I'm always up for a new dessert...