Thursday, May 29, 2008

On our trip to The University of Utah today!

WHAT IS THIS WINTER??

We came to see Grandpa Mike when he got real sick so I packed kind of fast. I packed one pair of pants (I thought it was the end of May or something!) So I wear them for two days straight and they had already been worn once so they definetly needed a washing. We wake up and I get dressed in a pair of shorts . Well we walked outside and it was so not warm. Mike's room is also a freezing place. So I went and bought a pair of yoga's !Yes this would be hail on my car!!

Flooded streets of Salt Lake!!!

1 comments:

Jacci said...

can you believe how crazy the weather was. I went to get my little brother right after you left and I got caught in it too. I thought it was so awesome! the weather in Utah is so unpredictable. it was sunny and warm the rest of the day! crazy! I had fun seeing you! glad you made it home safe. and that you had a camera to take some pictures I was wishing I had one. love you!