Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I Love You, Honey

Today was a very exciting day at my house. My husband gave me an early Birthday present, the LG ENV! I love it and I am having so much fun with it!!



Look it has a full key board and it is so easy to text on.

There is a story to this phone, we are with Verizon and you get a new phone every two years. Trent has a phone that can not even receive pictures, send texts. I have attempted to get him a new one but he says that they break and he just has to go back to old faithful anyways.
So we got this promotion in the mail and we could get this phone for free after a fifty dollar mail in rebate, so I told him to get it and he had a list of excuses why he did not want it. So he called and ordered it for me. It was suppose to be for my birthday Monday, but I begged and he gave in!
Thanks guys, I love it!!!

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

Lucky!!

Autumn said...

I'm seriously so jealous! And I LOVE that you blogged you new phone! It's a very important part of our lives!!

Rochelle said...

There is some major ENVY going on over here!

lalala? said...

What a present!