Monday, May 19, 2008

Thirty minutes away from MOM.....

Tonight we left the children home with a neighbor girl, while we went to the viewing of Brody.
We left the home at 5:45 and return around 6:15 and we found RED food coloring all over our pretty room carpet.
K'Leigh thought it would be a good idea to make a drink. I have no idea how to get it out.
This child has been the highlight of our house hold since she was born. If their is a mess she will get into it!!

I love my three children and would have it no other way! But PLEASE why me today?!?!?!

4 comments:

Amy B. said...

Good luck with that. I am sure you know that next to nothing gets out any red stain. Sorry about your pretty room.

Bonnie said...

If you ever figure it out, let me know....I still have an orange kool-aid stain in my living room (with a table placed over it now). Kids, ya gotta love 'em!!

Jacci said...

oh man! that is not good. I am so sorry to hear about little brody. Autumn told me about him. I cant imagine. I am sure I would never be able to do it.

Autumn said...

Hows the stain looking today? Any luck with the baking soda thingy?