Monday, February 9, 2009

When is the Terrible Two's going to end???

These are just a few of the things that Hannah does if she is left alone for more than two seconds!! I truly love that my girls keep me up on my toes all the time, but when is enough a enough. She is so much fun and she keeps us entertained all the time. We love you, but please let us put our running shoes on in the morning before you get going.

White tole paint on my Colombia Jacket to. I got it out though:)

This would be white tole piant that Trent had bought to help make the kids Valentine's Boxes. Hannah thought that she needed to piant the NAUGHTY bench with it.
Thank goodness it all came out.

Baby Powder, Hannah and Agga are just not a good combination. This is probably the third bottle she has totally emptied out!! She can not be let out of sight for two seconds.


All over her kitchen, I guess it had a rash also:)

Just look at the magnitude of maybe five minutes work she can do. I think she needs to go to work and get paid for all she can do in a matter of a minute.

"My Blanket will save me I am sure of it?"

2 comments:

The Quarnbergs said...

My little one turns two today. Is this what I have to look forward to? Tai was never into stuff like that, but Teya is all the time! I am so scared! But those are funny pics! I love it!

Linda said...

This cracks me up! When Savvy was this age, she glittered my whole house with silver glitter.... a very large container of silver glitter.... She was so proud of herself. That picture of Hannah so reminds me of that!
It is hard not to come unglued when stuff like this happens, but you are so right not to sweat the small stuff. Before you know it, they are growing up and gone! It is happening way to fast for me, that is for sure!