Monday, February 23, 2009

Daddy went to Vegas

Our Dad went to Las Vegas over the past weekend for Football Coaches Conference! If you know Trent you know he loved the location of it also:)
He learned a lot and one of the things that was kind of exciting he got to meet the REAL Rudy. Trent loves that movie, he said the guy was a little odd in real life. I was glad he got to go and just hang out with his friends.
He left on Thursday and all was well. On Friday the kids started to ask when he was coming home, so I decided to be super mom and take three kids to the movie "Mall Cop." We got there and they had loaded the wrong movie which was the movie, "Uninvited!!!" To say the least I was glad I had little kids there that were a little more Nieve than some of the older kids in the crowd.
They told us to come back at seven or they would give your money back. Well the big kids were determined to go, but Hannah had no nap. I was a little worried!! The big kids wanted to go and eat at Pizza Hut. Oh no is all I could say. I did it though and they were okay, not the best but not the worst.
Then back to the movie and all three kids did great. Hannah a little tired and bored but tolerated it all well.

Trent brought all the kids shirts from Vegas, they loved them SO much:)
Ask Hannah what shirt that she is wearing and she will say, "My Vegas shirt!"
I wanted to post this one of Hannah so you did not think that I let her run around with her hair not done.

3 comments:

Amy Rosquist said...

He did good. those shirts are cute!

Tweeb and Danyette said...

There shirts are adorable...Hope said, oh K'leighs shirt is cute. Way to go Trent!! Both K'leigh and Hannahs hair is getting really long.

Glass House said...

Hey Tanya we changed our blog address last summer, it is now:

http://theeglasshouse.blogspot.com/

it's good to see what you are up to!