Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Valentines Boxes 2009

This year Trent and McKay had been thinking up the Valentines Boxes for a month I swear.
K'Leigh was more using her free spirit about it and she thought this up and she did it all by herself and I thought she did a great job on it!!


This is McKay's and he loves it because he but his number one favorite player's number on the back #10:) He loves James Holmes and the other day he asked, "Does James eat his green beans? and I said of course or he would not be able to play all the sports as well. He still did not eat them, but I thought it was worth a try.
He took first place in the division he was in!
We are looking forward to next year, everybody put your thinking caps on.

1 comments:

Tara said...

Very Very creative - I LOVE them!!! We had a great time coming up with crazy ideas too!
Tara