Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Hannah the Chew Toy

Okay well what we have is another case of the terrible two's. I babysit a little girl just once a week and she is about eight months younger than Hannah. But the poor baby she can not play with any of Hannah's toys because you know she is playing with all six hundred at once. Well I think Brayar fiigured out away to get what she wants out of Hannah, Just bite her and she will leave her alone. She bit her three times that day, so hopefully bossy pants learns her lesson.
This once was the worst by far, but she deserved it I am sure:)
Kids will be KIDS and that is what makes them who they are:)

2 comments:

Amy B. said...

So sorry about the bites. Halle is a biter. But I love the chunky belly picture

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh!! Whose kid is that!! Maybe that Mom should try biting her kid back! J/K I'm soooooo sorry that Bryar bit her! I just don't know what to do about it. She's spoiled what can I say. She loves Hannah though!! Lets just call them love bites!