Monday, February 16, 2009

Hannah and the Blankets

SAD BABY HANNAH



Bare with the blurry pictures please. Hannah has THREE blankets she takes everywhere! I know.. I know.. I am the mom, but she is the cutest baby ever and I can't tell her NO and if I try her older sister sneeks them for her. Well the other day we could not find her pillow, we looked through the whole house and could not find it. It could be anywhere, church, the basketball gym, the grocery store anywhere at this point. So we distracedt with the other two for about a week and then she comes running into our bedroom one night and was yelling look what I found, "pillow." It was made into her bed. So she just must have dug around and found it!
It was wonderful! So the next day I say it is washing day and they need there baths, well that was just heartbreaking news for her. So this is what she did why they got there baths:(

3 comments:

Mindy said...

What a cutie! Love your updates...you crack me up!!!:)

Autumn said...

That is so sad! Maybe you should make her 3 back up blankies for when they need to be washed...nah...then she would have to carry around 6 blankies!

I can't believe the baby powder mess! Holy cow! I would have freaked out...and the PAINT! That child!! You're in big trouble! Good thing she's so cute!

Jacci said...

She is the funniest little girl! I miss you all so much! I can't believe the baby powder mess either! I feel like I might be in the same trouble with my little princess! I really want them to play! I love the valentines boxes! Sorry I was no help this year! next year!!