Monday, December 29, 2008

Sledding

This is the HUGE hills at fourth reservior. Grandma is at the top in the yellow jacket and K'Leigh going down the hill on the tube. We got a late start and the kids really did not want to go. We talked them in to it and then we had to beg them to leave.

Madden and her Mommy

The little girls waiting there turn to go down the HUGE hills.


Madden just wanted to eat the snow, she is so cute and fun.

Hannah in her wonderful snow suit!

All of us that could stand the cold!! I was the babysitter and the picture taker!!
I had fallen the night before on the ice and I opted not to get hurt anymore!!
I am not known for my gracefullness.

McKay and Aunt Torri riding down the massive hills!

6 comments:

Tweeb and Danyette said...

Wow there is alot of snow in blanding! Christmas looked like fun and you didnt tell me about your cute treasure hunt. We almost had the same background too. This is the one that I picked first but then it didnt match the picture of the girls in their jammies. That would have been funny. I miss you!!
Danyette

Glass House said...

Happy New Years!

Linda said...

Cute pictures, Tanya! I love Hannah in her snowsuit! What a cute family! We love you guys!

Autumn said...

That brings back memories. We always went tubing at the 4th Resivoir when we were little. Tori's goats are pretty cute! Glad you had a good christmas! xoxo

Jacci said...

all of your posts are so cute! I am so glad that you had a good christmas! Your kids are so cute! I miss you all! Torris little girl is so cute I cant believe how big she is! happy new year! love you

Mindy said...

Looks like you had a great holiday! Cute posts!!