Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Drum Roll....Please .. Happiness to Come

I have not waited and wanted something for so long in my whole life. Well at this time in my life it feels like that at least!
My new KITCHEN is everything I wanted and SO much more:)
This is a new Gadget that I have loved and really enjoyed !!
This is just the stove wall view

Lower on the sink side. SO much more space and thanks to my wonderful husband and his friend Eric Pratt we have a wonderful new pantry! SO MUCH SPACE!!

The stove side view
(Sorry I was so excited I forgot to clean up the dinner first!!)

The whole sink side.
(Thanks Mom and Dad Halliday for the new Dishwasher for the new kitchen)

14 comments:

Kristi said...

Love it. It's

Kristi said...

way nice, sorry I hit save before I finished my comment

Hone Family said...

That is so nice I am jealous I want a new kitchen sooooo bad!! I am happy for you!

Amy B. said...

i love it! congrats. it is beautiful. love ya amy

Brandi Jensen said...

lookin way good!!! that always makes ya feel so much better.

Autumn said...

Love it!! Lucky girl!! I gotta come use some of that space and open up some drawers without them falling on me...then I'll really appreciate it!

Jacci said...

its beautiful. I love it! I cant wait to come see it! I am so happy for you!

grandkid said...

honey it looks so good you and trent did a great job. i love it, your family will love it. i can not wait to come and see it. love you all. love mom and dad lyman

Amy Rosquist said...

It was worth the long wait!!

Bree said...

I finally found your blog... Congrats on the new kitchen! I'm going to add you to my list.:)

Tweeb and Danyette said...

How did I miss this post??? I love your new kitchen, the pictures dont do it justice, it turned out sooo nice. It was so good to see you!!

Amie said...

Yeah!! Its finally done and it looks so good! Trent and Eric did a really good job! And the colors make it look so much more spacious in there!

Linda said...

I love it... I need to come see it in person! I can't beleive I haven't seen it yet....
I am so glad your "construction" is finished and you can go back to normal....make ten years from now you can look back on that and laugh???

Glass House said...

Happy VAlentine's day! You know Dave builds cabinets too!!! CRAZY!