Friday, January 9, 2009

When you get one of the best surprises in the WORLD!!

On this Friday night I was home alone the kids in bed, the lights all out and Trent at work.... Knock Knock.... Guess who it is? My very best friend since moving to Salina Danyette Gladwell. She has moved to Tennesse to encourage her husbands singing career. Her sister Misty another
great friend of mine and their mom flew her out to be here for her baby sisters baby shower on Saturday. Oh my gosh was I SO suprised and so thankful to all that made this possible. It is just what you need some times in life.
I usually never have any suprises because I usually will ask everyone and open presents and re wrap them. I truly like a suprise when I have no idea it is coming my way!!
Thanks again Misty and Mickey
I love you SO much Danyette and I am so proud to have such a strong friend in my life!!!

1 comments:

Tweeb and Danyette said...

You are sooo sweet. It was sooo much fun to come and see my Best Friend, I have missed you. I loved how loud you started screaming when we came to suprise you.