Thursday, January 15, 2009

Hannah and Agga

Hannah has had an imaginary friend for a couple of months now. Sometimes she will play with her dolls and call them that or it will just be no one their. We love it and are sure enjoying her imagination. I checked with the peditrician once again and he said it is very healthy and a good sign of a good imagination.
K'Leigh also had two imaginary friends named Lova and Decca she was not as into it as Hannah but it was still so cute.
I remember asking the doctor back then also if it was normal.

On this day her and all her dolls I think were playing singing time in nursery.
She has has so much fun with this and so have we.

4 comments:

Amy Rosquist said...

She is quite the doll!!

Autumn said...

I love her long hair! Holy cow! I can't believe how much she has grown lately! I like how she blames everything on Agga! She cracks me up!

Oh and good thing you've got McKay in Basketball..that kid is SO tall!! He's gonna be a super star!

Amy B. said...

Hello Dear hannah and Tanya, There is nothing wrong with a make-believe friend! Sometimes there the best kind of friends. Hahaha! I love it.
Even though some people will remember your imaginative play and continue to talk about it and tell your husband and children all about it. well into your adult years. It is very normal Hannah!
Love Amy (a former pal of imaginary play friends)

The Ivins Gang said...

Um..spitting image of momma Tanya!!! Holy cow!! I haven't forgotten to send that history from Grandpa yet. I am adding to it so I will send it all when I get it together. I am glad you found our blog!