Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Has my last name changed the "Roloff's"

If you have never seen the show on TLC called "Little People, Big World" you won't understand this post. It seems like her husband wants to remodel and then you are left in the mess. Ours was not by choice, but I have to keep my thoughts positive. This post is mainly for me to look back on and say,"we lived through that!"


My kitchen is slowly coming back together, I just know how that poor Amy Roloff feels. Your husband tries to do everything himself to save money (which I am truly thankful for my husbands abilitlies to do this.) But you just have piles everywhere and you don't know where to start. I want to dust then the saw starts and blows dust everywhere. I will be so HAPPY when it is over.



This is my new pantry, it still needs mudd, tape and texture. Then the shelves, finally the paint.

All the kitchen stuff is on one side of the kitchen so Trent can lay the rest of the floor. Since the cabinets are not in use, we are living out of Rubbermaid containers, which works good for Hannah and her getting her snacks.
This is my pretty room, yes I do have a tree up. I also have stacks everywhere. I really want a clean house but it will just have to wait. Yes those are my dining room chairs in the pretty room.

2 comments:

Hone Family said...

I have seen the show, and I know what you are talking about. I went through the same thing this summer right after having Ethan!! It will all be worth it when it is over. Cute BLog Hope you don't mind me checking it out.

Autumn said...

Poor Tanya and Amy Roloff! Seriously! I would go crazy! It is looking so good though! You're getting so close! Just hang in there a little bit longer...