Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The SASSY litlle Princess


Today I got her dressed and I thought she looked so grown up. So I took a picture because I know they grow up way to fast.
Tonight we were trying to take some video for the blog and she could not do it because she was to interested in the video camera. This is her with the video camera and getting to sassy for her dad's liking. This is the night gown that her grandma great made her last christmas and it still fits. Here I am worrying about this years and it still fits.

2 comments:

Autumn said...

She looks like such a big girl! Will you please not dress her like that anymore!..Can she come play??

Amie said...

Tanya,
You and your family are so darling. I love your blog. Really cute! Thanks for leaving me your comment. Its good to hear from you. I'm so glad you guys moved into our community. You are great people and we love ya to death. If I ever get a chance to get out of my house, we'll have to do something. But be in touch in the meantime. You know where to find me--Home or Primarys(other home) Talk to ya soon --Amie