Friday, November 16, 2007

Our Project !!!

A couple of days ago I thought up the plan to have Trent remodel the closets in our room and in the girls. He was up for the challenge, me and Autumn thought that it would be drawn out project . This is the magic words I guess, he took this as a challenge and got it done in two days. He thinks that I am crazy for blogging my new closet, but it makes me really happy.
This is demo day! Notice his handy helper. She was all hands on and very helpful. Ha Ha!!
This is the finished project and I love it! I am so thankful that my husband takes on these projects and gets them done!! He is a one of a kind and I love him for it!


Sorry everyone!! I am so proud of my new organized closet that my wonderful husband built!!

4 comments:

Autumn said...

I'm so freakin impressed with Trent! He should go into the closet designing business on the side! Congratulations! :)
p.s. I totally thought this would be a "work in progress"!!

Laura said...

It looks really good, I'm impressed too!

Rochelle said...

I have wanted to do something like this with our walk-in. I guess I should put it on my wish list.

Bonnie said...

Good job Trent!! I'm jealous that he got it done so fast...it would still be a 'work in progress' at my house!