Thursday, November 15, 2007

Raising Kids!! !??!?!


I worked late tonight, so it is always hard to come home and do everything that needs done. Trent put kids in the bath, then went to help me with diner. We all the sudden heard Hannah screaming and then K'leigh saying, "Help! The baby!" So we ran in their and the blood was everywhere so we grabbed her and took her into the bedroom and took a look. We new mouths tend to bleed a ton , but it just kept coming. We finally got it stopped. Hannah carried a wash cloth around for a long time and would say, "Owie" and would wipe all the blood off. This was a hard lesson for me, I should NEVER leave them unattened again! I think that I accidently put to much pressure on the oldest child. I love all of my babies more than life itself.
Just another lesson I learned from and I thought I would share.

Oh yes, I know this lip busting thing has happened to this child twice before. I have no idea what keeps happening???

4 comments:

Autumn said...

Poor baby! This is like a weekly event for her! Ouch! She and Maddie can be poster girls for owies this week, one black eye and one fat lip!

Linda said...

aaawww! Poor Baby Hannah! You know- we have a tooth busting thing at our house, so I know how you feel. It is like there is some kind of magnetic pull from thier teeth or lip to any sharp or hard object that may injure them. Don't beat yourself up- it happens to the best of parents! And just think of all the crazy things we did when we were little and we lived to be old farts like we are.
Hey- you need to tell me how to add a song playlist to this little blog of mine...
I know the pics turned out good... and we really need to see eachother more since we only live three miles away.... let's work on that! Hannah grows a foot in between times I see her...

Bonnie said...

Maddie and Hannah are some crazy girls!! Let's just hope they survive with only minor bumps and bruises till they grow thru this phase....not to mention us!!

Amie said...

Oh, poor thing! It breaks my heart when little ones get hurt. And, as parents, we are quick to blame ourselves even though its just part of growing up. So, don't blame yourselves. You guys are good parents. Everyone knows that!