Monday, November 26, 2007

The first Movie at the theater with Hannah


We decided to go to the "BEE" Movie while in Blanding. This was a very good learning experience. Hannah liked it for about twenty minutes, she just had other things to do. I thought she would be okay and stay on my lap seeing that she does not like strangers. That was not the case she walked all around in the dark and met everyone. I would pick her up and take her out and she would scream. Needless to say we won't be trying this again anytime soon.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

I already learned this with Maddie. I will slit my wrists before having to brave a movie with that woman again!!

Rochelle said...

Thatcher has just now started to sit through movies. Oh I remember the days of roaming the theater just trying to keep him quite.