Sunday, March 16, 2008

A wonderful trip to Hawaii

HAWAII

We just got home from nine wonderful days in O'ahu, Hawaii. It was an excellent trip!
The first night we ate at a very good place. It was just around the corner from our motel.

PEARL HARBOR
This was very special part of the trip for me. My Grandpa's ship U.S.S. Missouri is here and we got to see it.
Trent really thought he was tough!!

This is the place on the ship that the peace treaty was signed. My Grandfather was on the ship when it was signed!!

POLYNESIAN CULTURAL CENTER


We watched this show and their was a whole bunch of different canoe's. They are representing different islands and places.This is a guy that had climbed a coconut treeAll the girls with the guy that can put fire out with his feet!
Me and Trent at the luau!!Me and Autumn waiting on all the other girls to take a pit stop!

Dole Plantation
Me and Trent on the "Cool" train!!
Look at this pineapple grow!

NORTH SHORE
The guys had a good time playing frisbee on the beach. Trent and Ryan got a few cuts on the coral or something.
We got to see some sea turtles! It was a good day!

Helicopter Ride
I was real nervous and not so sure about this trip. I had a great time and loved seeing the island from the air.
This is a water fall that we saw from the air!

The Last Picture
All the girls on the ground in Phoneix, very tired and ready to be home!



7 comments:

Autumn said...

We had such a great trip! Love the last picture even though we all look like crap! :)

Amy B. said...

I have been waiting for you to post the trip pictures. It looks like an awesome vacation. Glad you had a fun time. Love Amy

Rochelle said...

It looks like a great trip! Im glad you all went together and had fun!

Marci said...

I'm glad you had such a good time. I am very jealous you got to bask in the sun!! I'm ready for that right about now.

Amie said...

Oh, I am so jealous! It looks like you had a great time. I bet it was so nice to get away for a while.

Bonnie said...

Nice how u added the poo pix last!! Glad we all could go and have fun!!

Glass House said...

I bet you guys loved it! mmmm how fun! We will be doing this some time soon!!!