Tuesday, March 18, 2008

"The HAIR CUT"

McKay has been growing this hair for along time. I think that it started in the summer. I have been getting tired of it for a couple of weeks. I tried to do it for church on Sunday and it was next to impossible. So I started in on the dad and McKay about it and they drug there feet. The next day I said lets got to Walmart and do some stuff. Yes, I got it done. Mckay was okay about it, Trent almost teared up about it. Just kidding but he was very upset at me. One more thing when you asked McKay when he planned on cutting his hair, he would reply with, "For my first mission."This is Before

During (Notice dad in the background!)
The floor while this was going on! You would have thought I was cutting K'Leigh's hair.
Look at my handsome little boy! I love him both ways and yes we are well on our way back to long hair! Thanks for being a good sport Mckay and Trent. I love you both.

7 comments:

Laura said...

He's a handsome little dude either way!!

Autumn said...

Handsome guy!

Rochelle said...

I just sent Jeremy to get the boy's haircut before the baptism. He cane home with cute short cuts on all of them but Tyler, he left his long and just got a trim and it wasn't a good trim. Oh I about died! So much for letting Jer take the boys while I was crazy busy!!!

Marci said...

I love it! He is so cute.

Amie said...

Love it! And just in time for Spring. But if Trent is unhappy about the cut, perhaps he should grow his own hair out. Heck, maybe aim for a Joe Dirt mullet or even dreadlocks :) (just kidden, Tanya!)

Cambria, Ryan, Taeg, Tripp and Brigg said...

Hey Tanya, i linked you from Noelle and spotted those cute picts of the hair cut and just had to comment. What a pimp :) I've grown Taeg's hair out a couple different times and then it drives me crazy as well and we end up cutting it. But i have to say, i've always been partial to long hair :)

Bonnie said...

Love the spikes!!