Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A Million Thank You's

I just wanted to take a minute and thank Mom and Dad for taking us on this amazing and once in a lifetime trip. It was great and it could have not went any more smoothly. We appreciate everything you guys do for us on a daily basis and are very grateful to have you as our Grandparents!!

Another HUGE thank you goes out to my mom and dad for taking care of my three "angels!" They loved it and they said they wanted my mom as their mom and me as their grandma. It was kind of sad but it made me feel good knowing they were happy.
I loved all the changes and cleaning that you also did. I think that you should come back! Ha Ha

We LOVE all our family and are SO grateful for all of you!!

1 comments:

Rochelle said...

I've always loved Linda and Mike and I am a simple out-sider!I can only imagine how great they are to have as family!