Wednesday, February 27, 2008

McKay's first wrestling tournament


On Saturday February 23, 2008 McKay had his first wrestling meet. It was a lot of fun and we sure learned a lot. He likes it (i was sure that he would not like it) and he counts down the days until he gets to go!!
He had to wrestle three times. One of the boys was not their so he only wrestled twice. He lost both, but he went out and tried and he gave it is all. I was so proud of him and he got a metal. That made everything all better.

(I know my kid needs a haircut! You will have to take that up with him and his dad. If you ask McKay he is not getting it cut until his first mission. So PLEASE don't call the state I would love to cut it if I was not out numbered.)

8 comments:

Rochelle said...

Love your paige. Also Jeremy and I are arguing about hair cuts right now also...
And McKay looks so nervous in that first picture. Glad you had a good weekend.

Laura said...

Way to go McKay!

Autumn said...

No comment...Cute little wrestler! :)

Bonnie said...

Good job McKay!! To Trent: You know how when you see a kid and you're not sure if it's a boy or girl.....STOP allowing your kid to be one of these!! From: Jeff

Anonymous said...

Attention!

Marci said...

Looks like fun! I'm glad he loves it. He's a cutie pie, long hair and all!

Heats said...

I love his hair! Don't cut it! Steph told me about the beautiful quilt you made and put on your bed! That's awesome. Hope all is well!

Amie said...

Oh, come on! Sure its long and probably a mess at times but isn't that how all the kids are wearing it these days? I think it looks cute. Besides, he'll probably change his mind once Summer gets here...And he looks cute all decked out for wrestling! Can't wait to get my kids involved in stuff.