Monday, September 17, 2007

We had such a great weekend with our Grandma Great and Aunt Torri!!
McKay and Aunt Torri
Their is a little story that I would like to share with you all about aunt torri and her love and desire for baby Hannah. She really wants Hannah to like her, she has went to great lengths such as buying her favorite treats, taking her places. Anything you can think of and Hannah still does not like her. Torri would just open the car door for me to get her out and she would scream so bad that I was sure a bug had stung her or that she got hurt. I hope that she grows out of this soon. I think when Aunt Torri gives her a real baby doll to play with I think that she will be softened a little!! We can always hope huh Torri! So maybe in November??? I still love ya and know that she does too! Thanks for being the best sister and aunt ever!!!

0 comments: