Thursday, September 20, 2007

McKay and his Night out in the Stroller!!!

Today the family went to dad's football game in Richfeild. We went to the Junior Varsity game because the kids love to go and play with all the kids. I thought they could take Hannah for a walk in the stroller. They did that for about two minutes and then they thought up the idea to push eachother in the stroller. I looked at them and told them that this was not a good idea. They said that they would be careful. I looked up and they were fine and Hannah was just watching, so I watched a couple plays and stood up to check on them. That is when I saw McKay walking towards me crying. I guess K'Leigh was pushing him and let go and he ran into the cement foundation and the metal railing. He is very shook up and has a bad headache but I think that he will be okay!!! We will keep you all updated on the Halliday war wounds !!

I do not think he will be going to school tommorow. I am afraid that he might hit again!!!

2 comments:

Autumn said...

Poor Buddy! He looks so sad! You better explain to his teacher so she doesn't think he's abused!! :)

Bonnie said...

Ouch!!