Sunday, September 23, 2007

DOGGY DOOR DRAMA !!Hannah thought it was a good idea to let the stray cat in threw the doggy door!
I heard her giggling and I could not see her, so I went looking and this is what I found!
McKay and Tinkerbell thought this looked like fun. They had a lot fun.... I hope that this cat does not think I want him forever!

She of course had to sass me and let me know that she is still in complete control! She is very spoiled and loved! I know, I know remind me of this in tweleve years. It only gets better.

3 comments:

Autumn said...

I think you should let her keep her new friend!!

Bonnie said...

I hope we don't have a chicken and a duck coming thru ours anytime soon!!

gramaval said...

TANYA-THE KIDS ARE SO CUTE-AND GETTING SO GROWN UP. I AM GLAD TO SEE THIS BLOG WITH ALL THAT YOU GUYS ARE DOING. LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE ALL HAPPY. KEEP THE PICS COMING!!-LOVE YA-AUNT VAL