Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Our 2nd trip to Manti!








We thought we would invite some of moms friends and all their kids to enjoy in this great pool. We took all the kids that we could think of and went back to a great watering hole. K'Leigh and McKay got to take some kids that were there age and K'Leigh would not come around when the camera was out, so not much pictures of her. We still think she is the cutest little model around. The kids had a great time and I sure love watching the kids. I also got a chance to catch some sun! Can't beat watching the kids and the sun!

1 comments:

sallie lyman said...

you all look like you are having too much fun. I sure do wish i lived closer so I could go swimming with you. How are you all doing with going back to school?Will not much is going on in my live up here in Portland.I love you all very much. Grandma Sallie