Monday, August 27, 2007

McKay's first day of Kindergarten

McKay had another big day! He got to go to kindergaten. He was so excited! He was fine to go and everything was all good up until he asked if I was leaving? I said yes and the tears started to flow. I kept it all together and told him I would be here to pick him up right after shool and to look for K'Leigh. He was stilll crying when I left but Mrs. Brown had him and he was starting to calm down. Hopefully all goes well!

Mckay and Tinkerbell on his first day!

McKay and Hannah

(Hannah is loving being home alone!)

2 comments:

Autumn said...

Such a big boy! Hope his first day was so much fun!

Unknown said...

Glad I found this blog today. Enjoyed the read and the photos.

Here comes an invitation to visit my blog--this week if possible--as my "Spotlight the Youth" contest ends Friday, and lots of votes are needed to make it work. So please spread the word.

Thanks so much.