Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Every girl needs a good Pepsi

Hannah has a small problem! She loves her Pepsi almost as much as her mom does. She will follow it around and coaks for it until you give it to her. You also can not just let her have a drink she has to hold it all by herself. She is such a big girl.

I just think that we both might have to go to AA for Pepsi Aholics!

Today I heard the piano playing and so I went to see who it was and this is what I found. I think that she must have had a little help from her brother.

This is one of the cutest picture ever! I think that my girls are just a bunch of posers! They are always up for a good picture!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

They are cuties!! Maddie and I will be there for your Coke AA meetings!!

tanya.... said...

When I looked at that post this morning it sounded a little different then I meant it to. I just think these girls are always looking for a camera to smile for. Don't get me wrong I do think that my girls are cute, but it sounded a little snobish so I changed it.