Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happiness

Life sometimes passes you by way to fast! I am here to say that I honestly take moments for granted way to much! I can remember the day that I found out I was pregnant for the first, second and third time! Now I am quickly approaching the SPRING and that happens to bring BIRTHDAY'S at our house! It starts with McKay's on March 29, then Trent's April 13, then K'Leigh on April 17, Hannah's April 20th and mine is May 12th ! Really my kids are going to be 10,8 and 4! WOW! I am SO excited for the new FIRSTS but SO sad to leave the memories behind!


McKay is going to be Baptized this year and I am so thankful that he has this oppurtunity to have this done. I am also very sad! With K'Leigh it was different, we were both excited for our firsts. We loved doing everything for the first time! We both were just so excited there was no time to be sad! I was sad when she went to Kindergarten but we were so excited and anxious to see what it was all about there was no time for tears! My mom was with me the day that we took her to school and now I know why she was so emotional! She had been there three times before and she was sending her first grandchild on there way into the world! I am now looking back on the times that I have simply taken for granted and wishing I could have them back! I have no words to explain this emotional roller coaster I am on other than I wish I could have those days back to try to make better Memories!


All I can say now is that I am going to try my hardest to make each day more memorable than the last and to LOVE my children more!


I had a friend of mine take some pictures of Mckay for his Baptism and just thought I would post a few! She does an awesome job and it only took 15 minutes! It is nice when they are old enough to know that the faster they smile the faster they are done!

Jesse Pratt is the one that took these pics I have her contact info!







I have some very cute pictures of the girls they are on my phone. So I will down load them tomorrow and post them. I will just tell you that they are BEAUTIFUL girls!

2 comments:

Tweeb and Danyette said...

oh he is soooo handsome!! I am sorry you are having a hard time letting him grow up. I am affraid I will be like that with my little boy too.

Amy Rosquist said...

He looks so nice!!