Saturday, January 23, 2010

Jazz Game

It has been awhile since I posted and it has been bugging me so I wanted to take some time and post. The kids played Jr.Jazz this year and they get free Jazz tickets. Trent coached K'Leighs team and got me and him tickets also. We made a day of it, we went up early and ate lunch at Sizzler and then went site seeing a little bit. I will do a different post for that!



All of us at the game! It was a good time! This was the first time in a long time that Trent was able to join us on a field trip!

We walked in and look at what Hannah saw! She was the happiest little girl EVER! All she ever wanted was to see the BIG cheerleaders! It was HEAVEN in her eyes :)


Grandma and Grandpa Lyman got to join us! That was even more special!


K'Leigh and her Dad had a Great time!


The Boys are always wrestling!

2 comments:

Tweeb and Danyette said...

I am glad you were able to get some pictures uploaded..yay! It is good to see your cute little family. Love Ya!!!

Mindy said...

Yay! You posted!! lol...looks like fun! I love Hannah and the cheerleaders...so cute!