Wednesday, December 19, 2007

MOTHERNAPPED

Today a customer came into work that needed to put plastic over his windows. He was an older man that is battling cancer in many forms. This was his first outing other than to a hospital since June when he got diagnosed. He wanted to come to the Hardware store and talk to the ladies. He was your typical cute old man. I introduced myself and told him that I would have none of this nonsense of him putting plastic up when he can not even come into the hardware store with out needing to sit down, because he was dizzy. I told him that Trent could do this for him right when I got home from work.
Tonight we had a family night and we went to Pizza Hut and then drove around and looked at lights. I felt the need to stop and check on this older couple. I went up to the door and the nice lady invited me in to visit. It was good to see them and to know he had not tried to do that himself.
I went back out to the car and Trent told me that McKay was worried about me. I asked McKay what he was worried about and he said, " I thought you got mothernapped !!"

This little boy is really the funniest kid around!

1 comments:

Autumn said...

He cracks me up! I'm so glad we have him and Easton around to make us laugh!