Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Ginger Bread House


We brought the kids home a Gingerbread House as a surprise from our trip to Las Vegas.
Trent loved it and so did the kids , the power went out about ten minutes into the project.
Everyone was a good sport about it and dad had to go to work, so I am sure it is not as great as
he would have liked it. It was fun to do by candle light and stuff. We are always up for a new challenge. I think that my kids are pretty much perfect and loving! Thank You to all that has contributed to that in any way! Raising these little guys is a lot harder than what I thought they would be!!
But their is not a busy moment that goes by that I think what a blessing!
I LOVE YOU THREE ANGELS !! You complete me!:)

2 comments:

Autumn said...

I bet your house was smelling great by the end of the gingerbread house making! I was noticing all of your scented candles everywhere! :)

gramaval said...

Those kids are sure growing up-they are sure cute-can't wait to see all of you!