Tuesday, October 9, 2007

We LOVE you K'Leigh

Scientist in the Making ???

Our little K'Leigh brought home a paper that was titled "About me Sheet"
It asked to name two words that describe me: Nice and Crazy
Things I am good at: Math, Art and Swimming!
Things I would like to learn about: Dogs, Cats, Dolphins and Turtles.

Then the next day it was the book fair at school. I sent five dollars with her and told her that she had to buy a book and with anything that was left she could buy a eraser or something like that. So she bought a book about Gorilla's.
We love every aspect of being K'leigh's parents.

Someday we hope that she will be able to make a career out of her love for animals and the world around her!

We love you K'Leigh. Thank you for letting me be your mom and loving and enjoying everything you say and do!!!



1 comments:

Autumn said...

I love that she is just like her Grandma Sallie! A true animal lover!!