Tuesday, October 9, 2007

cartwheels anyone?????

so I was at my friends house last night and the kids are all doing their cartwheels. my friend alicia said,"that they were all doing their cartwheels backwards." "I said what do you mean?" "so she asked me what hand I used?" I said," I don't know, let's see?"

Yes so me being the thinker that I am just busted out with a cartwheel. I do say that it was a decent cartwheel for someone that has not done one in ten years.
I think that it will be my last ever though. I have had a minor back surgery and continue to have a bad back. Needless to say that this did not help this.
I was a little stiff at the first of the day but here it is the middle of the night and I am so stiff that I can not sleep. I think that these muscles, joints or whatever are hurting are going to go back in to hiding for a very long time.

I hope that this story is a learning experience for all. Sadly I guess our bodies are older than our minds think we are.
Or maybe it is just me?!?!?!

2 comments:

Autumn said...

Hey..at least it wasn't a backbend this time!!

Bonnie said...

Jeff can show you how it's done!!