Monday, April 21, 2008

Our latest edition


Meet Dumpster Dan or Dana
We were traveling home from my mom's house and my phone rang, it was my friend that works at one of the local banks. She said, "hey, do you want a kitten?" I said."What kind is it?" Long story short they found him inside their dumpster. I could not turn him away. Well we can not tell what kind of kitty we have but we sure love it.
Hannah loves it a little to much sometimes. Trent makes the coment daily that the poor thing wishes it got left in the dumpster.
Yes this is my dog feeding an orphaned kitten. Too bad it can not get anything from her. I still have to feed it with a bottle, but she does mother her all day. It is so cute.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

CRAZY DOG!!

Glass House said...

This kitty has the cutest face and I think it is so funny the dog lets her do that!