Monday, January 28, 2008

"Oh the Olden Days"

Tonight I was getting diner started and realized that I had forgotten to unload the dishwasher. So I started diner and then went to unload and to my surprise I had forgotten to start it. So here I was with a sink full of dishes and diner getting ready to be served??? What to do???
My mother phoned and asked," How my day had went." I told her that I was bugged about the situation, she said,"Well why don't y0u wash them by hand?? "
Honestly that was the first time I even thought that thought. So the dishwasher was going and so was I at the sink.
Trent walks in and says,"What is this 1910?"
I said, "I know remember when we were little?"
He said, "No I never have washed dishes by hand!"
"LUCKY" I said


3 comments:

Rochelle said...

Oh, that's cute! I do love my dishwasher! Holy smokes the man who invented that is my hero! I do wash dishes here and there by hand but not a whole load thats for sure!

Autumn said...

Washing dishes by hand sucks! You know I'm the queen of filling the dishwasher...I probably would have waited until they were done and reloaded! Good job for doing it!

Laura said...

I would of waited I think. I hate washing dishes by hand but once in a while it has to be done...