Thursday, October 23, 2008

Romantic- Don't tell Trent

This year Trent wrote me a wonderful poem for our TEN year Anniversary.
He told me I could not let anyone see it, but if I don't but it in here then I will lose it and it will be forgotten.
Who would have thought?
Who would have thought
that we would make it ten years?
Through the great times.
and through the tears.
We have three beautiful kids,
and a great life.
Thank you so much
for being my wife.
You always put up
with me being away.
You stay home and work
while I go out and play.
You are always there
for the kids and me.
You pick us up
when we scrape our knee.
I love everything
about you.
From the first day we met
in my heart I knew.
Who would have thought
this love would last.
The first ten years
sure have gone by fast.

0 comments: