Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Eternally Thankful to Grandma Great

Our Grandma came through once again. I found this way cute fabric and I automatically visioned a skirt. I was going to be brave and try to make it. I chickened out when the pattern said that I was a size 16 or 18. I said that is okay if that is what it I am, but I will not make anything that is a size 16. I called Grandma up and she tried to explain that patterns are weird. I just asked her to make it for me and then my brain went crazy and thought to have her make the girls one.
We wore them to church as soon as we got them. We love them so much and are so grateful to have someone so talented in our corner.
Thank you once again Grandma, we love you and can not wait to see you soon!!

2 comments:

Autumn said...

Your skirts are so cute! I am dying about how big K'Leigh looks in this picture! (she is growing up)

Laura said...

The skirts are really cute, so are the girls wearing them!